Are you working from home? Then why not discover how to work from home better? Enjoy better results, better outcomes and become better positioned for success in the changing and increasingly unpredictable future workplace.
‘How to work from home better’ includes:
– The neuroscience of developing new behaviours
– Creating the right conditions and maintaining focus
– Effective time-management and stress reduction
– Personal accountability and understanding expectations
– Communication pitfalls in the virtual workplace
Based on the writer’s decade of experience working for his London employer from his home office in Australia, the book’s central theme is adaptation and evolution and, as well as helping you to work from home better, it demonstrates how you can really seize this opportunity and enjoy the benefits of a better work-life balance.
This is the book that you’ll be sharing with friends and colleagues as they remark on the difference in you!
‘In the long history of humankind those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed’